Inka Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4 days: This tour is one of the alternative routes of adventure to the maximum to get to Machu Picchu, where bicycles and jungle hike the Inca trail to Machu Picchu is mesclaran, the Andes with the high jungle , nature with Machu Picchu, and more; The tour starts from Cusco where they are taken up at the hotel and then leave town on a bus for part of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, through the Andean valleys, the first day a bike tour is conducted by the Sacred Valley, where we descend to the high forest, the second and third day, a spectacular hike along the Inca Trail is done and the last day we will see the sunrise at Machu Picchu before returning to Cusco.
- Driving time: 4 days / 3 nights
- Outputs travel dates: Every day from January to March (please check availability in our groups)
- Visited destinations: Tour Cusco – Abra Malaga – Santa Maria – Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu
- Travel Styles Adventure, Archaeology, Cultural Landscape ecological, Machu Picchu Inca jungle
- Activities Travel: Travel the Inca jungle trail, mountain biking, boating, biking, rafting, zipline, Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village), trek to Machu Picchu.
- Difficulty Level: Medium Difficulty.
- Price US $: 00.00
Detailed itinerary Tour Cusco Machu Picchu:
Inka Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4 days / 3 nights:
TOURS DAY 1:
TOUR CUSCO – ABRA MALAGA – SAN LUIS – SANTA MARIA
We pick up from the hotel at 7:30 am in our private transport and travel an average of four hours to reach San Luis Carrizales or where we will begin our adventure. We will bike downhill an average of 3-4 hours to Santa Maria. Throughout this day stop in the middle of the road for lunch, we can also observe the typical vegetation of a cloud forest appreciating coffee plantations and coca leaf, to Santa Maria where we will sleep in a lodging house.
This day in the afternoon we have the option of canotae (rafting) for 1 hour and a half on the Vilcanota River (Class III, IV). Night accommodation in Santa Maria.
TOURS DAY 2:
SANTA MARIA – Quellomayo – Thermal Baths – SANTA TERESA
After early breakfast we start our walk an average of 7-8 hours approximately between ascents and descents, over a range of vegetation observe through typical villages of the area will also have the opportunity to use part of one the old Inca road this perfectly preserved. Also we observe a fauna of birds like parrots and different types of birds and then cross the Urubamba River through a barrage and then reach the hot springs of Santa Teresa and then after enjoying the hot springs, we continued our walk to the town Santa Teresa where we spend the second night. Night accommodation in Santa Teresa.
TOURS Day 3:
SANTA TERESA – AGUAS CALIENTES “pueblo of Machu Picchu”
This day in the morning we will have the option of making the canopi or zipline (monkey tail) for after breakfast headed to Santa Teresa where we find another old oroya to cross the same river Urubamba, then we hike 2 hours average along this path will observe plantations of fruit such as banana, orange, avocado, mango and observe some waterfalls, finally we can see the mountain of Machu Picchu, then we hydro, then 2 hours hiking along the line railway to the town of Machupichu. Night hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village).
TOURS DAY 4:
trek to Machu Picchu – Return to Cusco
(6:00 AM) After breakfast we take the bus to take us to the Inca city of Machu Picchu, in this way can be one of the first groups within the city Inka allowing us to enjoy a beautiful sunrise, then we have approximately for two hours a visit to the most important compounds with his guide, then you can explore the mysterious city on their own. (Optional climb the mountain of huayanapicchu cost $ 15 USD).
In due time we descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes to board the train back to Cusco.
It INCLUDES Inka Jungle Trek Machu Picchu 4 days:
- Professional English and Spanish for Inca jungle trek to Machu Picchu guide.
- Pick up from hotel – Cusco.
- Bus from Cusco to Carrizales where we started the tour.
- Train back to Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco.
- Biking equipment (bike, arm and knee protector, helmet, gloves).
- Entrance to the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- Food: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners.
- 3 nights hostel.
- First aid kit for Inca jungle trail.
- Canotage or Vilcanota River Rafting.
- zipline (monkey tail).
NOT INCLUDED in Inka Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4 days:
- First breakfast and lunch in Aguas Calientes (pueblo of Machu Picchu).
- Entrance to the hot springs of Santa Teresa.
- Entrance to the mountain Waynapicchu (optional $ 20 USD).
YOU NEED TO BRING TO INKA JUNGLE TREK:
- Original passport to travel to Peru.
- Inca hiking boots for jungle trek.
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho.
- couple of shirts for the trek.
- Comfortable pants (pants zipper).
- Sun hat, bathing suit (for hot springs in Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu village).
- Water purification tablets (Micropur recommended).
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended).
- Insect repellent (for Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu).
- toilet paper.
- personal medications.
- Flashlight with extra batteries (the headlamps is recommended).
- Some extra snacks (like chocolates, candies)
REGULATIONS FOR INKA JUNGLE TREK:
- Rates subject to change without notice. Previous availability of spaces available.
- Reference exchange rate in soles S /. 2.90
- Not valid for national holidays, Easter, New Year, Long Weekends
- Existing programs for travel until December 30, 2014.