Machu Picchu Tours by Car 2 days: is a highly recommended tour for People Who don ‘t have much time on Their trips to Peru: sometimes hard to find and train tickets to Machu Picchu, Being this a fast, safe and cheap alternative to travel to Machu Picchu, esta option of two days can enjoy more time on the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, as it will be from sunrise from 6:00 a.m. Until 5pm That Machu Picchu Tours is closed, then return to hot water “Machu Picchu village” taking our train back to Cusco Magico.
- Duration: 2 days / 1 night
- Tours in Tours: Cusco tour, Overnight in Aguas Calientes “Machu Picchu village”, excursion to the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- Trip Availability: Every day of the year in Peru
Detailed itinerary Tour Cusco Machu Picchu:
Machu Picchu Tours by Car 2 days / 1 night
TOURS DAY 01:
TOUR CUSCO – SANTA TERESA – HOT WATER “Machu Picchu village”
The journey out will be 7:30 a.m. the main square of Cusco or your hotel. Our tours start enjoying the beautiful landscapes of the region of Cusco. We continue the journey along a winding ascent Toward the Abra Malaga and the snowy veronica is located at an altitude of 4,316 meters Reviews where we can enjoy the magnificent landscapes of the Cusco geography. After a short break of 15 minutes in the Abra Malaga, the descent into the jungle of the Inca trail-through the different climates That combine the paradisiacal landscapes of majestic snow to the hot jungle of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is Undertaken. To the height of Alfamayó find an Inca trail in admirable condition fully paved. Place Where Begins the process of asphalt road, continue Towards the district of Santa Maria; Located at an altitude of 1,575 meters, after a brief stop of the trip, continue to the town of Santa Teresa arriving at approximately 1:30 pm. We will have any available mandatory stop for lunch a variety of foods to suit the adventurous traveler. Finally at 3:00 pm we arrived at the Machu Picchu hydroelectric station to continue the journey of adventure, Those Who wish to walk are two hours of Hydroelectric to Aguas Calientes “town of Machu Picchu”; Reviews where we will place in our respective Assigned hotels in this itinerary tours to Machu Picchu will have some free time, Where you can visit the thermal baths of hot water. 8:00 pm Reviews where we will enjoy a delicious dinner, at Which to talk by the WHO guide will be responsible for the tour of the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu tour will be Received.
TOURS DAY 02:
EXCURSIONISMO MACHU PICCHU – TOUR CUSCO
You will Have the option to climb to Machu Picchu by bus or on foot with a nice walk to Machu Picchu, then breakfast will be available from 5:00 a.m.. The tour started at 6:00 a.m.. Where will last AT LEAST 2 hours to visit Machu Picchu, then a you will enjoy free time Until approximately 24:00 with a free tour Machu Picchu on your own. When the time we return to Aguas Calientes “machupichu people” and to address the train back to hydropower. To make the change to the VAN and continue the return to Santa Teresa and Then we follow the return to the city of Cusco by the same route we arrive, arriving at approximately 9:00 pm Cusco Magico.
Included in the Machu Picchu tours by car:
- Private tourist transportation round trip. (Cusco, Hydro, Cusco)
Machu Picchu • Train people Hydropower.
- 1 night hotel (private bathroom, hot water 24 hours, luggage storage at no additional cost).
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner (first day), 1 breakfast (second day).
- Entrance to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu
- Inglés / English professional guide to Machu Picchu.
- Bus up and down the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
Not included in Machu Picchu tours by car:
- Entrance to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes “machupichu pueblo”
- 2nd lunch at Machu Picchu
- Extra drinks on Their trips to Machu Picchu
We recommend carrying on Their trips to Machu Picchu tours by car:
- Mosquito repellent, sunscreen for the trip
- Hat and Polo Shirt for travel
- Swimwear, Short, towel, sandals if you want to visit the thermal baths
- flashlight if you walk up to Machu Picchu, poncho
- Personal water bottle and snack for the trip.
- Camera, etc