Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Tours 2 days: Early morning travel by tourist bus from Cusco; descending into the famous Sacred Valley. On the way, the scenery is unsurpassed, with snowy peaks near and far, shining in the sun. Arriving in Pisac, where we visit the ancient craft market and many natives of the region sell their pottery, handmade textiles and many other crafts and then continue to Ollantaytambo, where we visit the Pueblo Inca Living and the Fortaleza Inca temples and architectural complexes of Ollantaytambo which were probably built by the Great Inca Pachacuteq, by the 1460s the Inca empire. Also, was the site of Hernando Pizarro’s defeat, overcome by Manco Inca in 1536.
Later, board the train at the station in Ollantaytambo and continue our journey next to the Urubamba Valley (Sacred Valley), down to the last stop in the village of Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu Pueblo recently renamed. Then climb the Inca city of Machu Picchu trips lasting 30 minutes by bus to the Sacred Incan city of Machu Picchu lies ahead with its imposing stone and peace that can only be experienced, because there are no words that can describe this location and stunning scenery that surrounds it. During the private tour, our guide will tell the history and myths of the Inca city of Machu Picchu, revealing the secrets surrounding this architectural wonder which is one of the most magical and mysterious places on earth.
- TRAVEL DEPARTURE: Daily
- TRIP DURATION: 2 days / 1 night
- VISITS IN THEIR TRAVEL: Sacred Valley of the Incas, Pisaq ruins and market, Calca, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes “pueblo of Machu Picchu” Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- FREQUENCY: All year
- PROGRAM: Cultural, Historical
Detailed itinerary Tour Cusco Machu Picchu:
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Tours 2 days / 1 night:
Tours Day 1:
tour Cusco – Sacred Valley – Pisac – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes (pueblo of machupicchu)
We will be at your hotel at approximately 8:20 a.m.. And then begin our journey through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, our first visit will be the market of Pisac and then the archaeological site of Pisac, after discovering the charms we head to Urubamba here we will have a delicious lunch, after have our lunch, the tour will continue up to Ollantaytambo, here we will visit the archaeological site, and spend some time until the time comes to take the train to take us to Aguas Calientes a journey of about two hours. Then go to your hotel.
Tours Day 2:
Aguas Calientes – tours a Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
This day is special, our professional guide will meet approximately 5:00 a.m. Then go to the bus station and take the bus that leads to Machu Picchu. You will visit approximately 3 hours with our guide and then you have free time to explore on your own. And then return to Aguas Calientes and take the train back to Ollantaytambo and then will be waiting your transporto to return it to your hotel.
Includes in Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Tours 2 days:
- Tours of the Sacred Valley (Group).
- Tourist ticket: Sacred Valley of the Incas, Pisac, Ollantaytambo.
- Lunch in Urubamba.
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes “machupichu people.”
- Train ticket (Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes).
- Train ticket (Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo).
- Bus tickets (Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu / Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Professional English / Spanish Guide.
- Lunch at Machu Picchu.
- Private transportation (Ollantaytambo – Cusco)
Not included in Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Tours 2 days:
- First breakfast / dinner Ultima
- Alcoholic Beverages on their trips.
- Tips for the trip.
- Travel insurance.
- Extra expenses for your trip.
We recommend bringing – Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Tours:}
• Backpack (35 liters).
• Appropriate clothes for warm weather and cold as waterproof jacket, polar, trekking shoes, rain poncho, hat for trips.
• Sunscreen, insect repellent and disinfecting alcohol gel.
• Camera for travel.
• some snacks like chocolate bars and nuts.
• Original passport and extra money for trips to the Sacred Valley.
• Students: ISC for the sacred valley.
COST OF SACRED VALLEY TOURS AND MACHU PICCHU 2 days / 1 night:
$ 390.00 USD PER PERSON (TOURIST CLASS) “BASE DOUBLE”
Options Hotels in Cusco – Machu Picchu – Peru: You can choose one of the following hotels alternatives:
1. Hotel Terrazas del Inca, aguas calientes (machupicchu9.
2. Hotel Inka Town.
3. Hotel Hatun Samay.
4. Machu Picchu Green Nature Hotel.
5. Hotel President.
Important notice for travel:
- The hotel booking is subject to availability of space on their trips to Peru.
- Prices do not include IGV for Peruvian passengers in their travels.
Note: You can check the rates for this hotel tours with categories 3, 4 & 5 *. For more information please consult our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discounts for travel:
- Peruvian tourists with their ID card and passport Tourists with Andean Community (Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia) obtained 25.00 USD discount on the cost of the tour.
- Foreigners with International Student Card Tourists (ISIC CARD) obtained 25.00 USD discount on the cost of the tour.
- Special discounts for groups over “05 people” contact us by e-mail email@example.com