Tour Machu Picchu by train 2 days: This tour is recommended for people who do not have much time on their trips and sometimes hard to find train tickets, and this is a fast, safe and cheap alternative to travel to Machu Picchu, on this trip option Enjoy two days more time in the Incan city of Machu Picchu as you will be from 6 am in the morning until 5 pm in the afternoon, at which time Machu Picchu is closed.
An alternative travel to Machu Picchu, is where nature comes into harmony with the communities along the Inca path, expressing different ecosystems, from the high Andean plateaus with unique cloud forest, observing the sacred valley where houses infinities large species , including the cock of the rock, orchids, spectacled bears and among others on our trip, living since ancient times with the man, just as we can find vestiges Incas; only sector of tea cultivation in Peru and Latin America, others are coffee and coca, all accompanied by a warm climate and beautiful route half of which sprout at hot springs.
- TRAVEL OUTPUT: Daily
- DURATION OF THE TRIP TO MACHU PICCHU: 2 days / 1 night
- FREQUENCY: All year
- PROGRAM: Cultural, Historical
Detailed itinerary Tour Cusco Machu Picchu:
Tour Machu Picchu by train 2 days / 1 night
TOURS DAY 1:
TOUR CUSCO – HOT WATER “MACHU PICCHU PUEBLO”
We leave Cusco at 10:00 am, we will travel by bus 1 hour and 30 minutes to the train station of Ollantaytambo, from here take the train at 12:30 pm and will make the trip Train to Machu Picchu 2 hours getting to hot waters “Machu Picchu village” at 2 pm where we will spend the first night in a cozy hotel close to Machu Picchu.
TOURS DAY 2:
HIKE IN MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO TOUR
On this day we will wake up very early and after breakfast where we board the first bus at 5:30 am lchu magic. We will have a guided tour for 2.5 hrs to learn the most important places of the Inca city of Machu Picchu. After the tour guide is finished, you have about 4 hours free time to walk around and take photos in the citadel of Machu Picchu, self (tour Optional climb the mountain of Huayanapicchu cost $ 15. Then you will return to Aguas Calientes “machupichu people” to take the train back to Ollantaytambo and we will meet you there to return by bus to Cusco.
End of services
INCLUDES on the Tour to Machu Picchu by train 2 days:
- Bus: – Cusco to Ollantaytambo (train station) then back to Cusco at the end of your trek.
- Train Tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- 01 night hotel in Aguas Calientes 3 ***star.
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Official Guide Service in English and Spanish.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
NOT INCLUDED IN TOUR MACHU PICCHU BY TRAIN 2 days:
- Income mountain Huayna Picchu ($ 15)
- Entrance to the thermal baths (15 soles)
Recommendations for tour Machu Picchu by train 2 days:
- A backpack with clothing for the whole of the journey.
- jacket or poncho.
- Shoes are ideal for trekking.
- Camera, camcorder with batteries.
- Hats for sun protection, rain and cold.
- Insect repellent.
- Toilet paper, small towel.
- Mineral water, snack.
- Flashlight or frontal.
- Money in cash.
- Swimwear if desired UD. Go to the hot springs.
Note for the tour to Machu Picchu:
- Peruvian tourists with their ID card and passport Tourists with Andean Community (Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia) obtain a 25.00 USD discount on the cost of the tour to Machu Picchu.
- Foreigners Tourists International Student Card (ISIC CARD) obtain a 25.00 USD discount on the cost of the tour to Machu Picchu.
- Special discounts for groups of more than 5 people to travel to Machu Picchu”, contact us any questions and / or guidance for the trip to Machu Picchu to email email@example.com