Travel Cusco Machu Picchu 4 days: For Those short on time or simply do not want to enjoy the trek to Machu Picchu. We offer an unforgettable journey “Traditional Cusco City Tour, excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas and an excursion to the Inca city of Machu Picchu by train” Get a tour of the site of Machu Picchu, visiting the Most Important temples and learn acerca Cultural and archaeological design, followed by free time to explore your favorite parts again in the city of Machu Picchu, visit the Puente del Inca, to challenge yourself With Its mysteries or find a quiet corner to sit and meditate on the Inca city of Machu Picchu magic. In the afternoon take the train back to Ollantaytambo / Poroy and from there you will be transferred is back to Cusco for your last night.
- Duration of tour: 4 days / 3 nights
- Tours Hits: Magical Cusco City tour, excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu Travel by train all day.
- Availability: Everyday
Detailed itinerary Tour Cusco Machu Picchu:
Travel Cusco Machu Picchu 4 days / 2 nights
Tours Day 01:
Traditional Cusco City Tour Tour
am. Reception in Cusco and transfer to the Hotel Where an aromatic Coca tea to stimulating the height of Cusco will be served.
2:00 pm TOUR CUSCO CITY TOUR: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha 04 Also visit the ruins near the city of Cusco, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara, and finally “Los Baños del Inca” – Tambomachay-through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, 6:30 pmp Transfer to hotel in Cusco. Restful night in the hotel in Cusco.
Tours Day 02:
Tour Cusco – Sacred Valley of the incas
8:00 a.m. Breakfast at the hotel 9:00 a.m. guided excursion to the “Sacred Valley”, visit the town of Pisac and appreciate STI fair and typical market.
pm. Lunch in Urubamba, we continue the tour to get the people of Ollantaytambo and visit the archaeological site. Then we go to chincheros to visit the temple and Its colonial typical tissue market, and then return to Cusco. Check in 7:00 pm, transfer to hotel. Restful night in the hotel in Cusco.
Tours Day 03:
Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes (pueblo of machupicchu) – Machu Picchu Tours
4:00 a.m. output Cusco, tour bus 1 hour and a half to the train station in Ollantaytambo or Poroy train to Machu Picchu departure at 6:10 a.m., trip to Machu Picchu 2 hours, hot water reaching “people of Machu Picchu” at 8:10 a.m., and Then take the bus to take us to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, eleven here we will Have the guided tour of 2 hours to visit more places Important of the Inca city of Machu Picchu. After the guided tour you will have free time of 4 hours to visit Machu Picchu on Its Own. In the afternoon our train back from Machu Picchu to Cusco leaves at 6.30 pm, arriving in the city of Cusco at approximately 9:30 pm, transfer to hotel. Restful night in the hotel in Cusco.
Tours Day 4:
Tour Cusco – Return to Lima
At an Appropriate pick up from hotel and transfer to Velasco Astete airport to catch our flight back to Lima.
End of services.
INCLUDES in Travel Cusco Machu Picchu 4 days:
- Transfers terminal AIR / Hotel / Terminal AIR Lima – Cusco.
- Excursion: Traditional Cusco City Tour (bus and guide).
- Tour: Sacred Valley of the Incas (bus, guide).
- Tourist ticket (income city tour, Sacred Valley of the Incas, and all the attractions Mentioned in the itinerary).
- Excursion to the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- Bus Cusco – Ollantaytambo (train station) – Cusco tour.
- Train and return Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes “Machu Picchu village” – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.
- Official Tour Guide for traditional cusco tour.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Traditional Hotel 03 nights in Cusco.
NOT INCLUDED in Travel Cusco Machu Picchu 4 days :
- Food for traditional cusco travel.
- Optional lunch buffet Sacred Valley $ 20.00 USD (on request).
- Optional lunch buffet Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (on request).
- lima Vuelos airline – Cusco – Lima (extra optional cost of $ 230.00 USD).
- Entrance to the mountain Waynapicchu (optional $ 15 USD).