Travel Cusco Machu Picchu 5 days: Experience the Magical powers of nature while learning about the history and vibrant culture of the Incas and their concept of food, environmentally efficient economies and living welfare Magical Cusco. This tour includes a traditional tour in Cusco Magic; then take you through the Sacred Valley of the Incas so you can experience the traditional way of Andean life; leads directly to the enigmatic Inca city of Machu Picchu and finally the Inca site of Tipon and Pikillacta.
- Duration tour: 5 days / 4 nights
- Tour in Peru: City tour Cusco Magico, “Machu Picchu village” Sacred Valley of the Incas Overnight in Aguas Calientes and visit the Inca city of Machu Picchu, Cusco South Zone, Tipon and Pikillacta.
- Availability: Everyday
Detailed itinerary Tour Cusco Machu Picchu
Travel Cusco Machu Picchu 5 days / 4 nights
Tours Day 01:
Tour Cusco – Cusco City Tour Excursion
5.00 am. Reception in Cusco and transfer to the Hotel where an aromatic coca of the Incas, stimulating for the height of Cusco will be served.
2:00 pm CUSCO CITY TOUR EXCURSION: comprising the guided tour to the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha also visit the 4 ruins near Cusco Magico, The Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara, and finally “Los Baños del Inca “Tambomachay through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, 6:30 pm Transfer to hotel return. Restful night in the hotel in Cusco.
Tours Day 02:
Tour Cusco – Sacred Valley – Aguas Calientes “pueblo of MachuPicchu”
This day we will tour the “Sacred Valley of the Incas” starting the tour at 9:00 am in the morning, picking them up from the hotel to go to Pisac, where we will visit the typical market where the famous crafts fair looks and archaeological site of Pisac; where picturesque cultivated terraces are in the Inca sacred mountain valley, then head to Urubamba where the typical lunch of the area is taken. Then visit the Inca fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas living in the houses of the Incas finally we will go to the train station of Ollantaytambo or Poroy to board a train ride to Machu Picchu which leaves at 6:30 pm to the town of Aguas Calientes “town of Machu Picchu” where we arrive averaging at 8:30 pm, where we will spend the night in hotel in Aguas Calientes “town of Machu Picchu.”. Restful night in the hotel in Aguas Calientes “machupichu people.”
Tours Day 03:
EXCURSION TO MACHU PICCHU – TOUR CUSCO
his day we will wake up very early and after breakfast we board the first bus 5:30 am we will travel to Machu Picchu 30 minutes getting to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu at 6:00 am and appreciate the majestic sunrise in Machu Picchu. We will have a guided 2 hour and 30 minutes to learn the most important places of the Inca city of Machu Picchu tour finished the tour has free time of about 04 hours more to visit Machu Picchu themselves (optional climb the mountain Wuayanapicchu cost $ 15 USD).
Appropriate time to descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes “machupichu people” to board our train back to Cusco, close to Cusco arrival time will be 10:00 pm.
Tours Day 04:
Travel to the South Zone of Cusco
9:00 a.m. to 2:30 PM visit attractions Tipon (Water Temple), Pikillacta (pre-Inca archaeological remains) and the Sistine church andahuaylillas. Free afternoon in the city of Cusco magical. Restful night in the hotel in Cusco.
Tours Day 05:
Tour Cusco – Return to Lima
In due time we pick up from hotel and transfer to Velasco Astete airport to catch our flight back to Lima
End of services.
INCLUDES Travel Cusco Machu Picchu 5 days:
- Transfers: Airport Terminal / Hotel / Back to Airport Terminal.
- Excursion: City Tour Cusco Magico (bus and guide).
- Tour: Sacred Valley of the Incas (bus and guide).
- Excursion: south of Cusco (bus and guide).
- Tourist ticket (income city tour, Sacred Valley of the Incas, and all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary of travel).
- Excursion to the city of Machu Picchu.
- Train: round trip (tourist train) Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes “Machu Picchu village” – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus up and down to and from Auguas Calientes- “Machu Picchu village” – Machu Picchu.
- Official tourist guide for the tour Cusco Magico.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Return Bus from Ollantaytambo – to Cusco.
- Hotel 1 night in Aguas Calientes (pueblo of machupicchu).
- Hotel 3 nights in Cusco.
NOT INCLUDED Travel Cusco Machu Picchu 5 days:
- Food for Magico Cusco travel tour.
- Optional lunch buffet Sacred Valley of the Incas $ 20.00 USD (on request).
- Optional tours Machu Picchu lunch buffet $ 27.00 USD (on request).
- airline flights Lima – Cusco – Lima (optional additional extra cost of $ 230.00 USD).
- Entrance to the mountain Waynapicchu (optional $ 15 USD).